Those of us in the storage business have just about seen it all where funny things happen almost daily.
We wanted to share with you some of that unique self storage humor. We strive to bring a smile to your face, so you can see we’re regular people too.
Our hope is that you enjoy this collection of self-storage puns — and that these self storage jokes make your day a little brighter!
Here’s 23 of My Favorite Self Storage Jokes
1. A customer calls our storage center and says he has a large amount of flammable stuff that needs to be stored and is wondering if we can store it for him.
We tell him, “no, because we don’t want to get into trouble with our landlord.”
He says “Oh, well then what should I do?” We tell him to call his landlord.
2. A customer calls our storage center to ask how much space he’d need to store everything on his list of stuff. We tell him, “oh… about the size of a refrigerator box.”
He says “Well, I don’t have a refrigerator box.”
We tell him we don’t have one either — but we can make one out of cardboard or something.
3. Which company has the most storage?
4. What do you get for the person who has everything?
5. A man was looking for a place to store all his animals. He asked his friend if he knew anyone with enough storage.
His friend said: “Yes don’t worry… I Noah guy”.
6. Because of the high price of gasoline, I realized I won’t be going on any vacations this year. I sadly told my luggage that too — as I placed them into storage. Now I’m dealing with a lot of emotional baggage.
7. While helping my mom move some furniture from her room into storage, she pointed out a large dresser mirror and asked me, “would you be able to take this downstairs for me?”
I responded quickly with, “I can see myself doing that”
8. I took a job working for a self-storage facility. One day while cleaning out an old unit, I found a note written by the previous tenant. The note simply stated, “Please don’t touch anything!”
9. A horse walks into a open storage unit. A shocked worker points his finger at the horse and in alarm yells, “Hey!”
The horse says, “You read my mind, buddy.”
10. A mushroom walks into a storage facility to order a new unit — but the manager yells at him, “I can’t serve you.” The mushroom looks taken aback and says, “Why not? I’m a fun guy.”
11. Two friends are walking their dogs together while also taking care of some things they needed to do. One has a big black lab, while the other has a minuscule chihuahua.
They get to a Storage Center and the lab owner says, “I need to check my unit.” The chihuahua walker complains, “That would be great, but we can’t take our dogs in there.” The first responds, “Watch me.”
The lab owner strolls in with her dog. The storage facility manager tells her, “Sorry, you can’t bring your dog in here.” “He’s my seeing eye dog,” the woman replies feigning offense. The manager quickly apologizes and let’s them go in.
The other woman goes to follow her friend — with chihuahua in tow. Again the manager says there are no dogs allowed. “He’s my seeing eye dog,” the woman replies. “Yeah, right,” the manager says, “A chihuahua? Give me a break.”
Without missing a beat, the woman replies, “They gave me a chihuahua?!”
12. A jumper cable walks into a storage center. The manager says
“I’ll help you, but don’t start anything.”
13. I was moving things around and my wife just found out I replaced our bed with a trampoline. She hit the ceiling!
14. A recent study found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
15. I was getting ready to move my things into storage, so I got a new pair of gloves. However, they’re both ‘lefts’ — which on the one hand is great, but on the other, it’s just not right.
16. How does a penguin build his house? Igloos it together.
17. What does a house wear? Address.
18. What did one furniture mover say to another during a tense discussion? “Let’s table this.”
19. If you’re tired of packing… Convince yourself that you don’t like the rest of your stuff!
20. What did the artist say in order to move his vehicle? Van Gogh.
21. They say that as soon as one door closes, another opens… but really it means it’s time to pack up and move because your house is definitely haunted.
22. When you are not happy with where you are… move.
23. If you’re over 35, hiring movers is a great idea. First… your friends are too old. Second… nobody wants to slip a disc in return for a slice of pizza and two beers.
We hope you enjoyed seeing these 23 puns (and Tupperware jokes) as much as we enjoyed providing them for you.
If you have any more funny or interesting stories about moving, please share them with us. We’d love to hear them — we are always on the look out for good funny self storage jokes. As you can tell from the above, we need the help!
The best storage rates are often kept secret — just like these storage unit jokes. You can call now to get an estimate and reserve your space — all within 5 minutes. To serve you quicker, call wait time is near zero.
Call anytime and start saving.